Eastman Dreadnaught Solid Top & Sapele Back and Sides
Sorry, currently out of stock
We set up all the Eastman Guitars before we send out, if you have a preference of string gauge and brand please let us know at the time of ordering
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: X-Braced
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ovangkol/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Padded Eastman gigbag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm