Mooer Elec Lady Analog Flanger Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Mooer MEP-@WAH @WAH brings together four very different Wah sounds and a cool Talk effect into one small pedal. It has two main modes of operation: Auto, which is time based, and Touch, which responds to the dynamics of the musicians instrument. The three controls provide great manipulation of the tonal qualities of the pedal.
- Operation method switch: 'AUTO' is a time based filter. 'Touch' responds to the dynamics of the instrument.
- MODE control: Selects the filter mode and simultaneously adjusts the MIX and ATTACK of the filter.
- 5 filter modes: LP (Low Pass), BP (Band Pass), HP (High Pass), SP (Standard), TALK (Vocal)
- RANGE: Adjusts the tonality of the filter.\
- SPEED/GAIN: Adjusts the rate of the 'AUTO' wah or the input response of the 'TOUCH' wah
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC 9V DC adaptor, centre negative.
- Current Draw: 120mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 140g