Mooer PE100 Portable Guitar Effects Unit
Mooer has entered into the realm of portable multi-effects processors with the MEP-PE100. The PE100 is a pocket-sized desk top unit that contains everything a guitarist needs tightly wrapped up within a small, sleek shell. A full range of amp models, a myriad of effects and stompboxes, a precision tuner, drum patterns and metronomes.
Its dual output jacks make it ideal for connection to an amp, hifi system, headphones or direct to a mixer or computer for direct recording. It is super easy to program, small enough to slip into your pocket and powered by a small DC power adaptor or by battery.
The PE100 is perfect for the guitarist on the go.
- 99 factory presets and 99 user presets
- There are 6 effect blocks containing 39 types of effects in the PE100's effect chain.
- 2 auto wah effects.
- 10 overdrive and distortion effects.
- 7 amp models.
- 11 modulation effects.
- 5 different delays.
- 4 reverb types.
- 40 drum patterns and 10 metronomes.
- Each effect block provides a different kind of effect.
- Tap tempo functionality: Tap tempo control for use with the drum machine, metronome and delay effects.
- The QUICK RECALL buttons A, B, C, D provide an easy way to instantly store and recall 4 of your favourite presets.
- Press the TUNER button at any time to access the tuning function page. The tuner is set to A=440Hz as stock - rotate the VALUE control to change this calibration.
- Input Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Output Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Headphone out: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- AUX IN: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- Power requirements: AC adaptor 9V DC, 300mA
- Dimensions: 137mm x 81mm x 32mm
- Weight: 230g