Mooer Reecho Pro Digital Delay Twin Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-REPRO Reecho Pro is a member of Mooer's new Twin Series.
Mooer's Twin Series pedals include dual footswitches, stereo input and output, storable presets and a myriad of adjustable parameters. The Twin Series pedals are appealing to musicians from all different walks of life due to their flexibility and the wide range of possibilities, which means they fit in well with all kinds of rig setups.
The Twin Series pedals use floating-point DSP chips, which can handle very complex algorithms so that the overall tone is significantly improved over our previous digital pedals.
The Reecho Pro assembles 6 delay effects and Tap Tempo function, which makes adjusting the delay time much more easier. From clean digital delay to psychedelic Galaxy Delay, the Reecho Pro provides different musical styles with different delay choices. Moreover, Mooer have provided three additional effects which can be added to the delay effects. Reecho Pro has separated dry and wet level control. It also equipped with high cut and low cut control, PINGPONG function, Loop function, stereo input and stereo output and a preset saving function.
No matter whether you use it in practice sessions or professional performances, the Reecho Pro will give you a much wider space for your playing.
- New algorithm, new technology, overall tone improvement.
- 6 delay effects with three additional effects to add to the delay.
- Digital Delay: Clean and clear digital delay.
- Galaxy Delay: Cut off the sound head of the effect tone, giving you an outer-space-like tone..
- Analog Delay: Warm, smooth analog delay.
- Real Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated in the real environment.
- Tape Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated by the old tape delay machine.
- Tube Echo Delay: Tube-like sweet sounding effect.
- Mod: Add chorus effect on the delay.
- Dynamic: Add dynamic to the delay.
- Reverse: Simulate the sound of a reversed tape.
- Loop recording function: 20 seconds recording time with no maximum overdub limits. The pedal is equipped with two footswitches, which make recording an easy task.
- DRY and WET Knob: DRY knob controls the volume of the guitar sound and the WET knob controls the volume of the delay effect.
- HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob: These two knobs control the high and low frequency of the delay effect.
- Stereo input, Stereo output and P.PONG function: Reecho Pro is equipped with Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function, which can make the delay effect generated back and forth in two channels and therefore create a much wider stereo sound.
- Trail ON/OFF function: Trail ON is the Buffer Bypass mode in which the delay effect will be held even if you turn off the delay effect. Trail Off is the True Bypass mode in which the delay effect will be immediately stopped when you turn off the delay effect.
- Tone saving: To save your tone, simply press down two footswitches together and hold for 3 seconds or longer. To use your saved tone, simply press down two footswitches together again.
- Input: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- Sampling Accuracy: 32bit
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (centre negative plug)
- Current Draw: 210mA
- Dimensions: 106mm x 96mm x 53mm
- Weight: 440g