Mooer Reverie Chorus Twin Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-REVCH Reverie Chorus is a member of Mooer's new Twin Series.
Mooer's Twin Series pedals include dual footswitches, stereo input and output, storable presets and a myriad of adjustable parameters. The Twin Series pedals are appealing to musicians from all different walks of life due to their flexibility and the wide range of possibilities, which means they fit in well with all kinds of rig setups.
The Twin Series pedals use floating-point DSP chips, which can handle very complex algorithms so that the overall tone is significantly improved over our previous digital pedals.
The Reverie Chorus includes rich combined tones based on the 5 basal effect modes: Chorus, Rotary, Ambiance, Shimmer and Multiple. Every mode respectively adds 8 kinds of modulated effects. You can add Wah into the Chorus effect to get a rolling effect; add Phaser effect into Rotary to get more spacious effect; add Tremolo effect into Ambiance to get more psychedelic effect, etc.
Above the Chorus knob and Modulation knob, there are 3 knobs to control the parameters. RATE, DEPTH and MIX control the rate, depth and ratio of the chorus effect. SPEED, RANGE and MOD DEPTH control the rate, range and depth of the modulated effect. Even using the same basal effects, the great adjustment range can offer you a totally different experience through different parameters.
The Reverie Chorus includes 5 tone storage channels, which allows you to store your favourite and mostly commonly used tones. It also has stereo input and output, which is convenient for connecting stereo equipment to get professional stereo effects.
- Chorus: Standard digital chorus effect, clear and round.
- Rotary: Classic rotary sound, output by dual track, will give you the special 3D experience.
- Ambience: The atmosphere of chorus, with light chorus effect, is more exquisite and more spacious.
- Shimmer: Adding shimmer effect to chorus, more fits for the edgy music style like psychedelic rock.
- Multiple: Multiple chorus effects repeatedly overlays multi-chorus, which makes the chorus effects richer.
- Wah: Add wah effect.
- Phaser: Add phaser effect.
- Talk: Add vocal wah effect.
- Tremolo: Add tremolo effect.
- Stutter: Add square tremolo effect.
- St. Wah: Overlap with square tremolo and wah tone.
- St. Phaser: Overlap with square tremolo and phaser effect.
- Tr. Talk: Overlap tremolo effect and wah effect.
- By using a high performance floating-point DSP chip, no tone loss is ensured.
- Five chorus modes – each can be mixed with eight different modulation tones.
- Preset function, able to preset 5 favourite chorus sounds, easy to store.
- Special speed change function could adjust the complicated rhythmic pattern.
- Twin switch design ensures convenient tone switching during live performances.
- Tap tempo button, makes it easier to adjust the chorus speed.
- Two-channel stereo for input and output connectors.
- Input: Two jacks (impedance: 1Meg Ohms)
- Output: Two jacks (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1k
- Sampling precision: 32 bit
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug), recommended to use Mooer Micro Power.
- Current Draw: 130mA
- Dimensions: 106mm (D) x 96mm (W) x 53mm (H)
- Weight: 450g