Mooer Shimverb Pro Reverb Twin Guitar Effects Pedal
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Mooer MEP-MEP-SVPRO Shimverb Pro is a member of Mooer's new Twin Series.
Shimverb Pro has the heritage of Mooer's popular Shimverb micro pedal, while incorporating new Twin Series features including dual footswitches, stereo input and output, storable presets and a myriad of adjustable parameters. The Twin Series pedals are appealing to musicians from all different walks of life due to their flexibility and the wide range of possibilities, which means they fit in well with all kinds of rig setups.
The Twin Series pedals use floating-point DSP chips, which can handle very complex algorithms so that the overall tone is significantly improved over our previous digital pedals.
The Shimverb Pro assembles five reverb effects: Room, Hall, Church, Plate and Spring. It is equipped with a Decay knob, which can adjust the room size for the reverb effect. The Shimmer function adds a new feature: The combination of 5 switches and an Octave button, which creates a different effects and bring more excellent sound to your music.
In addition, the Shimverb Pro has a separate Shimmer footswitch and Dry/Wet knob, Hi Cut/Low Cut function, stereo input and stereo output. These new features are going to help you create a brand new musical journey.
- New algorithm, new technology, overall tone improvement.
- 5 different reverb effects, from Room to Spring.
- Room: Simulate the Reverb effect in a room.
- Hall: Simulate the wide Reverb effect in a concert hall.
- Church: Simulate the Reverb effect in a church.
- Plate: Simulate the Reverb effect of a vibrating plate.
- Spring: Simulate the Reverb effect of a vibrating spring.
- 5 Shimmer effects, which you can use to achieve +3, +4, +5, +7, +9 half-step modulation. The OCTAVE button can add another octave on top of the 5 shimmer effects. The Shimmer effect can be activated by a separate foot switch.
- The volume of the Shimmer effect can be adjusted by pressing and holding the Shimmer footswitch and dialling the Dry knob.
- DRY and WET Knob: DRY knob controls the volume of the guitar sound and the WET knob controls the volume of the reverb effect.
- HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob: These two knobs control the high and low frequency of the reverb effect.
- Trail ON/OFF function: Trail ON is the Buffer Bypass mode in which the reverb effect will be held even if you turn off the reverb effect. Trail Off is the True Bypass mode in which the reverb effect will be immediately stopped when you turn off the reverb effect.
- Tone saving: To save your tone, simply press down two footswitches together and hold for 3 seconds or longer. To use your saved tone, simply press down two footswitches together again.
- Input: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- Sampling Accuracy: 32bit
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (centre negative plug)
- Current Draw: 210mA
- Dimensions: 106mm (D) x 96mm (W) x 53mm (H)
- Weight: 440g