Mooer Echoverb Digital Delay & Reverb Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Mooer MEP-EV EchoVerb combines a new high quality reverb and digital delay into one small pedal. Either effect can be used alone or simultaneously. The versatile controls allow you to easily dial in the pedal to be used in a myriad of different ways, be it subtle ambient enhancement or huge wet special effects. The delay comes complete with Tap Tempo which can be operated via the footswitch or with the small LED button in the centre of the pedal. The Echoverb is the perfect companion for a small pedal rig.
- Controls switch: Depicts which effect the controls are adjusting. Switch up to adjust delay (Tape Echo) parameters, switch down to adjust reverb parameters.
- LEVEL/MIX control: Adjusts volume of delay and wet/dry mix of reverb.
- TIME/TONE: Adjusts delay time (45ms-1600ms) and reverb tonality.
- FB/DECAY: Adjusts Delay feedback and Reverb decay (Room-Mountains).
Tap Tempo Functionality:
- Footswitch mode: Depressing the footswitch for more than 1 second will engage Tap Tempo functionality and the LED will flash. Tap the footswitch two or more times to synchronize the delay to your desired tempo. The pedal will revert back to normal operation after 5 seconds.
- LED Mode: Tap the LED 2 or more times to synchronise the delay to your desired tempo.
- Input:1/4” mono audio jack.(Impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output:1/4” mono audio jack(mpedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC, centre negative.
- Current Draw:160mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)