Mooer Gas Station 001 Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. MOOER has developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- 001 Gas Station is based on Diezel Hagen
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC, centre negative – sold separately
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
- DCIN: Connect a DC 9V 220mA centre pin negative power supply
- INPUT: Connect your instrument directly or connect the output of your preamp effects like overdrive, distortion, etc.
- OUTPUT: Connect to a power amp or your amplifier’s effects return.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.