Mooer Phaser Player Expression Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-PP Phaser Player is a high quality phaser with three different tones built into a convenient mini expression pedal for easy, on the fly speed control. It is equipped with Mooer's unique pressure sensing footswitch circuit and has three different methods of activation. The pedal also features true bypass switching.
The PH WAH has three different phaser modes, each with a different sound. To change Phaser mode:
- Press and hold the toe pressure sensing pad while the pedal is connected to power.
- Disconnect the power whilst continuing to hold the sensing pad.
- Reconnect power.
- The LED's will flash BLUE to confirm the mode has changed. Flashing once means mode 1, flashing twice means mode 2, flashing three times means mode 3. Release the pressure sensing pad to resume operation.
The PH WAH has 3 different types of switching:
- Touch the pressure sensing pads with your foot to turn on the effect. Release your foot from the pedal to turn off the effect.
- Double tap the pressure sensing pads to turn on the effect. The effect will remain on until you double tap the pressure sensing pads for a second time.
- In this switching mode you can use both techniques mentioned above for switching the effect on and off
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC 9V DC adaptor, centre negative.
- Current Draw: 130mA
- Dimensions: 128mm (D) x 55mm (W) x 48mm (H)
- Weight: 460g