Mooer 'Taxidea Taxus 014' Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-PA14 014 Taxidea Taxus preamp pedal is a “little badger” based on a true modern-day classic that delivers rich tones in a small package. Whether it be sultry blues licks or vintage high gain mischief you’re looking for, Taxidea Taxus will be able to fill your needs with it’s wide array of sonic possibilities.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 93.5 mm (D) x 42 mm (W) x 52 mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)