Mooer Woodverb Acoustic Reverb Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
Sorry, currently out of stock
If you're an acoustic guitar player who is tired of the monotonous sound that comes out from your guitar and have the passion equalling that of an electric guitar player, then the Mooer MEP-WV WoodVerb Acoustic Guitar Reverb Pedal is for you.
WoodVerb is a digital reverb pedal specifically designed for acoustic guitar players. Its goal is to provide the users with the most direct experience of using a reverb effect. Do not get fooled by its mini and mild outlook - WoodVerb provides three high quality and professional reverb modes as well as a wide variety of adjustment options. WoodVerb provides you with REVERB, which is a splendid plate reverb that gives you an experience from the smallest room to the largest space; Mod adds modulation effect to the reverb and creates a psychedelic effect; Filter adds a sweeping filter sound to the reverb and makes it feel like a swirling wind.
Of course, you do not need to worry that your acoustic guitar will sound like an electric guitar, the special circuit design keeps the original acoustic sound intact and pure while achieving a fabulous reverb effect. WoodVerb will be a must in all acoustic guitar players' tone arsenal.
- Three reverb modes: Reverb, Mod, Filter.
- Reverb: Simulates a Plate reverberation.
- Mod: Adds modulation effect to the reverb.
- Filter: Adds a sweeping filter sound to the reverb.
- A wide range of adjustment options. Three reverb modes with MIX, DECAY and TONE knobs, providing you with a wide range of tone adjustment as well as inspiring your endless creativity!
- Simple and direct operation, the switch can toggle between different reverb effects. Nothing complicated, plug and play right away.
- The MIX knob controls the ratio of guitar dry sound and the effect sound.
- The TONE knob controls different parameters under different modes.
- The DECAY knob controls the decay level of the reverb effects.
- True Bypass switching. When WoodVerb is bypassed, it will not affect the original signal, which ensures the signal integrity .
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (centre negative plug).
- Current Draw: 130 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 145g
Requires 9 Volt Centre Negative Power Supply for operation (sold separately).