SoundArt Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Soundart SM-IC Condenser Microphone is a sensitive, low noise, small diaphragm professional condenser mic with an uni-directional pick up pattern.
Meaning the SM-IC will only pick up sounds from 180° in front of the mic.
The small diaphragm enables the SM-IC to pick up high frequencies with amazing authenticity, making the SM-IC best suited for recording orchestral instruments, pianos and cymbals.
The uni-directional pick up pattern means the mic can be used effectively in live scenarios where there are other sounds on stage. Also great for studio use, especially good on cymbals.
- 1 x microphone
- 1 x mic stand clip
- 1 x mic case
- Type: Condenser mic
- Element: Ф16 back electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 30hz - 18khz
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional / Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -38dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100ohms +/-30% (at 1khz)
- Self Noise: 20dB A
- Max. Input SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Power Requirement: 9-52v Phantom Power (through balanced XLR cable)
- t: 9-52v Phantom Power (through balanced XLR cable)